Re: what to do about umul instructions and old SPARC boxen

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 01:21:35AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Can you guys look at the bug logs of #111581 and advise me?

I just ran the program on my SPARC LX, which is a single sun4m system.
It executed just fine. It's running woody, and running a custom 2.2.20
kernel (stock source).

It could still be a kernel problem. Perhaps it is detecting a math
co-processor that doesn't have proper capabilities? Maybe his Math
co-processor is just broken?

My LX is a TI MicroSPARC.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/