Re: 2.4.19-ac1 kernel compilation

(Please Cc me yes, I'm on the list but after moving to a different place
I still don't have my mailing list set up correctly.. :-/)

Ben Collins (bcollins@debian.org) wrote:
> Thanks. I forwarded this along to Dave Miller, who says it is already in
> the 2.4 bitkeeper tree for 2.4.20-pre1

Good. After this problem I found some other problems in
arch/sparc/kernel/process.c. I fixed them by reverting to .19 instead of
.19-ac1. Looks like Alan doesn't care too much about Sparc. :-(

What's the best kernel for sun4m/sparc5 machines exactly? I'm told I
should be running 2.4, but I'm not quite sure about that anymore...

--
| lintux : :'  :  lintux.cx |  | Unix and CGI @   IOI/NIO(Dutch)at |