Re: xpdf

On or about Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 09:27:32AM -0700, peter_easthope@gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca typed:
>"info xpdf" mentions the option "-g
>geometry" but the explanation is merely,
>"Set the initial window geometry. ...
>[xpdf.geometry]"  This is really almost
>no help!  What is meant by [xpdf.geometry]?

I haven't used xpdf, but I'd guess that it's a standard X geometry
parameter. This takes the form:

AxB+C+D

where A and B are the X and Y sizes of the window, and C and D are the X
and Y coordinates of the top left corner (all in pixels). C and D may be
negative, in which case they refer to the right and bottom edges of the
window relative to the right and bottom edges of the screen.

Roger