Woody, Ultra 10 & Creator3D

Hi Guys

I'm having a problem getting X to work, now that I have upgraded to
Woody..... running through the config, I set the card as sunffb but then
asked for the video cards bus identifier.

I understand that the Creator card in not PCI but UPA:

>Jul 26 01:28:24 i03sw0034 unix: SUNW,ffb0 at root: UPA 0x1e 0x0
>Jul 26 01:28:24 i03sw0034 unix: SUNW,ffb0 is /SUNW,ffb@1e,0

The config is requesting I enter the details in the following format:

PCI:nn:nn:nn

hmmmmm well I'm stumped and can't find any further details in the forums...

Cheers

Chris