Ethernet address 00:00:00:00:00:00 on HAPPY MEAL

Hi, I'm having troubles with an Ultra 5, it can not do any tcp ip transaction via the ethernet card

When I make dmesg I get

eth0: HAPPY MEAL (PCI/CheerIO) 10/100BaseT Ethernet 00:00:00:00:00:00

A time ago it was working, with defects in the communication, and with the same eth address, but now the machine can not do any ping outside, the cable is fine, but I suspect the card is not good. When I make a

ping localhost

it answers with 0.2 ms of delay, normal in the other machines.

Is it necessary to buy another card? or is there a way it can be fixed?, if it's mandatory to buy a card, does anyone have a model to suggest?

Thanks in advance.

--
Igor TAmara Pati~o
igor@tamarapatino.com