Re: SS20 woody installation problems...

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Ben Collins wrote:

> Looks to me like you are telling it to get it from the wrong place. Try
> telling it to use network, and point to the default URL it gives.

Nope, I was installing via NFS. Meanwhile I had a look at the source of
boot-floppies and investigated a little more in the BTS. The issue is
documented as

#142267: kernel and modules will not install to or from NFS partition

and pending upload as of this writing. This doesn't seem to be
architecture-specific, so I hope the fixed package will end up in woody.

Regards

Alex

--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
	John Lennon