XKB keyboard map of Sun Type 5 FI keyboard

Every time I start XFree4 server on my SPARCstation LC, I have to
'xmodmap -e "keycode 131 = less greater bar"' to make the key between
"left shift" and "Z" to behave as expected.  "xmodmap" says that
keycode 131 is not bound to any characters by default.

Should I submit a bug report for "xlibs" package, since
"etc/X11/xkb/keycodes/sun" belongs to it?

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi