Re: xfree86v3 not autobuilding

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 02:39:21AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> The xfree86v3 source package should be built for the following
> architectures (only):
>
> alpha arm i386 m68k powerpc sparc
>
> Right now, it looks like only alpha is autobuilding it.
>
> Can someone add it to the lists for arm, m68k, powerpc, and sparc?
>
> If any of the post-potato architectures have in their lists for building
> (I don't think they do), it can safely be removed.

James probably had it disabled for sparc because X would run us out of
disk space in the chroots :)

That's taken care of now, so I'll see about re-enabling it.

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '