Re: correctable memory errors
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: correctable memory errors
- From: Mario Lombardo <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:37:46 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have UDBH syndrome[1b] memory module [U0501 U0401]
coming up in my console. I'm running 2.2r5 on a dual-300
ultrasparc2. I've seen some stuff doing a general search on the
Internet, but can someone tell me where I can find there
"there" should've been 'these'. Sorry.
say facing the computer from the front--looking downwards into the memory bay?
Also, where can I read more info? Field service manual?