Re: Harddiscs are growing

Quoting Michael Blickenstorfer <kitnamor@cyberlink.ch>:

> Hi all
>
> I would like to install a 80GB harddisk on an UltraSparc10.
> But reading the Sun's page of this system, I may only install
> 2 times 20GB... Is this just an old page? Or won't it be possible
> at any time?

Hi Michael,

I installed a 40GB harddisk on my UltraSparc10 and had no problems besides
of formating the harddisk. But now it runs happily with ext3.

regards
--
Hakan Kuecuekyilmaz, presently intern at
Tecnomatix Technologies Germany | Tel: +49 711 1389- 257

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.fht-esslingen.de