Re: shuting up "unimplemented Sparc system call ***" messages

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 01:09:35PM +0000, Graham/Aniartia wrote:
> Is there anyway to shut these up perminently, I'm getting bombarded with them
> (69 mainly with a few others) & they are ****ing me off something chronic,
> walkin' all over my console :(. From what I understand this is because i'm
> using a 2.2 kernel & I want to be running 2.4, my problem is that I'm usin' a
> SparcStation2 which, I've been lead to belive, isn't supported by 2.4.*
> kernel. Help please!

How are you being bombarded? This message only prints like 6 times every
boot. What 2.2.x kernel are you running?

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '