Re: SunBlade 100 and add-on ethernet card

Since this card does not seem to be supported under the current kernels
and no one has even been able to identify it, could any of you tell me
what PCI ethernet cards (make/model/part number) do work on the SunBlade
100 boxes?

I really do need to get a second ethernet port working on this box.
Otherwise it will be relegated to a back room role. :(

Bob

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Bob Van Cleef wrote:

> A little more information on this problem. I am not familier with Sun's
> numbering schemes, but here is what I found on the board.
>
> The main chip is a Sun one, with a series of numbers on it:
>         STP2003QFP
>         100-4183-05
>         609-0392473
>         WJ008002
>         Y 0109
>         KOREA
>
> The board part number appears to be:
>         5015019216349
>         01REV52
>
> With a bar coded lable stating:
>         EAE283
>

> Bob

Bob Van Cleef, Systems Administrator             (408) 734-8100
MicroUnity, Inc.                             FAX (408) 734-8136
376 Martin Ave., Santa Clara, CA 95050  vancleef@microunity.com