Re: Sun HW discussion lists

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Mario Lombardo wrote:

> Anybody have experience with some good Sun hardware discussion
> list(s) in English?  I'm looking to join some.

There are various mailing lists around, like Suns-at-Home, etc. Check Bill
Bradford's SunHelp.org website and you should find links to more. My
SunShack site has a few mailing list links also (Suns-at-Home being one).

I would also like to set up an Australian Sun users mailing list as we
have very little support here for the Sun enthusiast community besides the
stuff I do with my SunShack site (www.sunshack.net), and my Sun Ripened
Kernels business (www.sunrk.com.au).

Regards,

Craig.

--
  Craig Ian Dewick (craig@lios.apana.org.au). http://lios.apana.org.au/~craig
  APANA Sydney Regional Co-ordinator. Operator of Jedi (an APANA Sydney POP).