[OT] Sparc/linux Fortran 90/95?

Hello,

I have a Sun Ultra something at work and I am sick of fighting with
Solaris.  I "administer" my own machine.  I am much more comfortable
with Debian and I would like to install it, but I am hesitant because
I need Fortran 90/95.  Does anyone know if there are Sparc/linux
fortran 90/95 compilers available?  (I assume none are free.)  I have
checked and see companies listing Linux, but they do not tend to list
the architecture too.  Thanks for your time.

Brian Flaherty