Fw: Type 4 Optical Mouse & SS2

I think this is the one you reffered to;-)

Ingo

----- Original Message -----
From: <Steve.Grady@csiro.au>

I think this is the one you referred to,

Steve Grady

The Mouse Pad
Save this as a file, the pass it through a postscript printer and you have a
replacement for the Sparc mouse pad.

%!PS-Adobe-2.0
%% Sun 3 mouse pad
%% Copyright 1987, Beak Soft Inc.
%% All Rights Reserved
%% Permission is granted to copy and use this without charge
%% as long as the copyright notices remain intact.
%%
%%

 gsave
 90 rotate
 /ZapfChancery-MediumItalic findfont 24 scalefont setfont
 5 -40 moveto
 (This is a mouse pad.  It works!) show
 ( 1987, BeakSoft Inc.)
     dup
         stringwidth pop
         10.9 72 mul
             exch sub
         dup /copyr exch def
         -40 moveto
     show
 /Symbol findfont 24 scalefont setfont
 (ã)
     dup
         stringwidth pop
         copyr exch sub
         -40 moveto
     show
 grestore

 .8 setlinewidth
 50 0 moveto
 250
     { 2.4 0 rmoveto gsave 0 11 72 mul rlineto stroke grestore } repeat

 .6 setlinewidth
 50 0 moveto
 300 { 0 2.8 rmoveto gsave 8.5 72 mul 0 rlineto stroke grestore } repeat

 showpage