Solved: Netscape + updating

The problem was, that Netscape 4.51 from the rpm didn't run with newer
versions of libc on sparc.  I have made packages that are completely
independent from installed shared libraries, so this should work on
systems were libc 2.2.2 or newer is installed due to upgrading to
Xfree 4 or to woody.

Download them from

http://www.uni-giessen.de/~gc1051/netscape/

Since I am not an experienced package maintainer I would be greatful
for any hints on how to improve the debs.  I have lost the reference
to the original rpms and don't know how to give credit to the creator.

Enjoy!

Nils