module selection during installation.

Hello all,

 During installation 2.2r3 on an ultra10, I can't select a module to
load, it never works, as if the hardware wasn't there... It's not a
problem, as the modules are well installed after installation process
is over, but I'm just asking me if it's a known bug or if I'm the only
one getting that. The cd drive is an ide one, and the devices I want
to load modules for are physically installed.

Between, has anyone succeded in making a bt848-based tv card in a
ultra workstation with pci stuff ? I'm still trying to make xawtv
display anything else than a black square, and crashing my X server
when going in full screen mode.

--
mail : c.nath@free.fr