still on a problem of mixed C/fortran code : where must I post ?

Hi all,

I'm still working on my function call problem between
C and a fortran function.

No problem if the fortran function is used as a procedure

I'm pretty sure that it's a problem with the stack
because of the inversion of the adress of the argument
and the returned value

Where can I found fortran developers working with Sparc,
 and/or : gcc-solaris-other_compiler to help me ?

thanks,
max

--
Baudin Maxime - Laboratoire électronique et communication - CNAM, Paris