RE: Fixed tftp images available (and Netra X1)

I've been trying to get my Netra X1 to install over http since Ben got out
the fixed tftp images. But no such luck. I've tried both 10mb and 100mb
hubs. I'm not positive on whether the hubs are full or half duplex, but it
appears as if each packet is just timing out.

Here's what the network driver reports when it boots up.
Linux Tulip driver version 0.9.15-pre6 (July 2, 2001)
tulip0: Old style EEPROM with no media selection information.
tulip0:  MII transceiver #1 config 1000 status 7809 advertising 01e1.
eth0: Davicom DM9102/DM9102A rev 49 at 0x1fe02010100, EEPROM not present,
00:4C:69:6E:75:79, IRQ 7015040.
tulip1: Old style EEPROM with no media selection information.
tulip1:  MII transceiver #1 config 1100 status 782d advertising 01e1.
eth1: Davicom DM9102/DM9102A rev 49 at 0x1fe02010000, EEPROM not present,
00:4C:69:6E:75:7A, IRQ 7014336.

Anytime I try to use the network interface I get:
NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed out

I don't know what the status bits can tell me. Does anybody have suggestions
on how to get this up and running? Is anyone else using a kernel that works
with the Davicom ethernet controller built into the Netra X1's?

--
Steve Moret
smoret@genocide.net