Re: howto make a cdrom bootable ?

> is this the right way to make a bootable CDROM ?
> I found some documentation (imcomplete :() in silo package,
> some in mkisofs

Please don't spamm. Im acctually poiting Fabien to a place that has the
proper documentation, or that at least will give him an idea of how to
make this.

At
ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/slackware/unsupported/sparc/slackware-current/.boot

Read the README file, and the silo.conf.

--
   Alvaro Figueroa C.			I'm the root
   Universidad Latina de CR		and you're the hood