netscape

hi guys,

in our free internetworkplace we have a few old sparcs, which we just
upgraded to wooody, to do bugreports and testing, but netscape doesn't
work anymore, because it requires libstdc++.so.2.8 which is too old for
woody.

i googled around and all i found, was "downgrade"! ;)

this can't be true. is it? in that case we might indeed use potato again,
as mozilla is too slow for sparc5. and the recent "faster" mozilla's are
not available for sparc. neither galeon.

anyone advise?

thx

mek

--