Re: Fixed tftp images available

On Wed, 2001-10-17 at 10:08, Ben Collins wrote:
> These are just interim images till I get a full boot-floppies build
> done. The actual bug was that busybox was not built to enable the initrd
> features (IOW, recognize the /linuxrc was executed, and may not be PID
> 1).
>
> Please give these a shot:
>
> http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/tftpboot-sun4u.img
>
> http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/tftpboot-sun4cdm.img

now, at the very end of the install on a blade 100 with these new
images, I get this error that causes a hang...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Installing Base System                                                                                                                  Extracting                                                                      /var/cache/apt/archives/whiptail_0.50.17-7_sparc.deb...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          EXT2-fs error (device ide0(3,1)): ext2_free_blocks: Freeing blocks in system zones - Block = 3801088, count = 1                                                           EXT2-fs error (device ide0(3,1)): ext2_new_block: Allocating block in system zone - block = 3801088                                                                                   Debian GNU/Linux System Installation
will try again on a different system...

-tduffy