Re: [prentis@aol.net: PCI based ATI Mach64]

The 2.4.9 kernel in woody did the charm, I now have both heads up.

Thanks for the help!!

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Ben Collins wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 02:56:08PM -0400, Prentis Brooks wrote:
> > Ahhh, ok
> >
> > what I have is the Debian 2.2.19 kernel.  I will see about upgrading to
> > 2.2.20pre
>
> Just upgrade to the latest 2.2.19 kernel (unstable, but you don't need
> to run unstable to use it), and that should work.
>

> Ben

Prentis Brooks	| prentis@aol.net | 703-265-0914 | AIM: PrentisB
Senior System Administrator - Web Infrastructure & Security

       A knight is sworn to valor.  His heart knows only virtue.  His blade
       defends the helpless.  His word speaks only truth.  His wrath undoes the
       wicked. - the old code of Bowen, last of the dragonslayers