Re: How to upgrade the OpenBoot version

> Hello list.
>
> Does anyone know how to upgrade the OpenBoot version? I know that it is
> automatically upgraded when you install Solaris 8, but this is
> tiresome. Do Linux upgrade tools exist?
>
> Thanx in advance.
>
> --
>  ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)

hello,

for upgrade your OBP, you must install a patch
give me your platform name (U-10, blade 100... E10K)
I can send you the patch number or the patch file in attachment

for install the patch, you will boot in single mode with a solaris cdrom
and copy the file in tmp ... (see the readme of the patch)

		stef