Re: [Fwd: How kernel sources are packaged?? (that's not a complain..just to understand)]

HI Joe,
	I've tryed the 2.4.8 from the kernel-source package.
I made it compiling (it was missing an export in arch/sparc/extable.c or
something similar) but anyway it always hangs during the boot
like I wrote before. I didn't had time to track down what happens
immediaty after that call (that probably works fine) but
looking at 2.2 boot process seems that the FrameBuffer is initialized.
But I repeat I need to look better into it. I will anywya give a try
to your tarball.

Thanks
Fabbione