Re: Why no raid modules?

Hi Ben,
	since there are several issues running RAID on sparc from what I can
understand in your email, can you kindly tell which kind of tests are
needed??
..one it will the boot on a raid.. which kind are theoretically
supported by Silo
and company???
Maybe I can take care to test some of this stuff after I will fix the
problem
with the IDPROM (hopefully this night...)

Fabbione