Re: Sparc Samba security update problem?

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Onno Benschop wrote:

> Is it me, or is the nature of debian-sparc changing?

Isn't there a debian.developers.wank.wank.wank newsgroup somewhere?

I missed most of that thread too, but did I correctly understand that
Debian could use a couple of people to compile stuff on specific machines
so that it can be tested on different variations of the sparc platform?

I'd be happy to loan out my salvaged machine for the cause, if it would
help, if that's right.

--
Mike Hoye

"The only thing you will ever be able to say in the
 so-called 'social' sciences is: 'some do, some don't.'"
				-Ernst Rutherford