Re: Xkb maps problem

I set all those options, and that's better, but it is still
shifted left by one key in most cases (hit a, get s, etc.).
BTW, it's XFree86 4.0.2.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "type5_PC"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
        Option          "XkbCompat"     "compat/complete"
        Option          "XkbTypes"      "types/complete"
        Option          "XkbKeycodes"   "sun(type5)"
        Option          "XkbGeometry"   "sun(type5)"
        Option          "XkbSymbols"    "sun/us(sun5)"
EndSection

At this point, I could just spend a few minutes with xkeycaps and
remap everything by hand, but that doesn't seem the proper solution.
It would probably work, though.

I tried multiple layouts in xkeycaps.  The type5/PC options have
the graphics that match, but when I press the keys, I get different
results (a->s, L_Control->a, Esc->F1, etc.)

Any other throughts?  I appreciate any input.

Aaron