Proper way to get SS10 to woody?

Hey, all.

I've been trying to get my SS10 up to woody, and it's a little touch and
go. Here's what I've done:

 1) Install as base a system as possible with potato
 2) Update /etc/apt/sources.list to point to the unstable branch
 3) Run apt-get update
 4) Run apt-get dist-upgrade
 5) Wait for things to break and run apt-get -f install to clean things
    up.
 6) Run apt-get upgrade to try and clean up stuff...

apt-get check doesn't report any missing dependecies, so it's hard to see
if I've done a complete woody upgrade.

Is this process documented somewhere?

Zac
--
$name="zachery bir";                    $email="zbir@baymountain.com";
$position="systems engineer ii";          $altposition="witch doctor";