Re: OT: Which ROM for SMP SS10

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Dan Field wrote:

> I understand that a boot ROM replacement is needed to run dual processors in
> my SparcStation 10, the PROM reports ROM Revision 2.9
>
> What do I need to upgrade to and how much should I expect to pay for one?

	Don't know the exact rev levels for the Sparc 10 (only have a 20
myself), but the below site might be of use. They sell updated ones for
$40, and have a link to images you can burn yourself (with a EEPROM
programmer of course). I have never dealt with these people, so YMMV. Hope
this is of help.

	http://www.bodoman.com/unix/links.html#SUN

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |