Netra X1

I just managed to pick up a Netra X1, and of course I'd like to install
Debian on it.  The only problem is that as far as I know, this server won't
run Linux at all.  Does anyone know who's working on kernel support for these?
The box is getting colo'd soon and I'd be happy to give a (solaris 8) shell
to anyone interested in helping with Linux support on these.

The Ethernet controllers are Davicom DM9102, I don't know much about the
other hardware (dmesg on solaris is kind of sparse.)

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>