2x SM81 + Sparc 20 + Linux? Will it work?

	I have a Sparc 20 with a single SM51 that I am looking at
upgrading, and the SM81s look attractive. Though before I take the plunge,
I have a few questions:

	Is the 2.2.x series of kernels stable with dual SM81s?
	Are there any thermal issues with having two SM81s in a Sparc
            20? (the current SM51 gets quite warm...)

I am already aware that I would need an upgraded boot PROM, so the above
are really my only two questions. That, and the ever difficult to answer
question... What is a good price for a SM81? Thanks.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |