Re: port forwarding with ssh/woody

> Now, using another fetchmail feature (plugin "ssh..."), I can have access to
> the email server with IMAP. But I'm blocked in the fetch of the new emails.
> I suspect it's a problem of exim delivring localy. If I look at netstat,
> I find among other things :
>
> Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
> tcp        0      1 home:1069               localhost:smtp          SYN_SENT
>
> And this stay until I kill my fetchmail (or until it reach the timeout).

Seem a lot of problem with the network. For example :

home:obornet 595% telnet home smtp
Trying 10.44.0.20...
telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: No buffer space available
home:obornet 596%
home:obornet 596% telnet localhost smtp
Trying 127.0.0.1...

This last command hang undefinitly...

Also, I'm not sure : when I do a lsmod, no module are loaded.
Strange...

And in /var/log/kern.log (and messages and syslog), I have
messages like :

Mar 21 00:51:59 home kernel: neighbour table overflow

So, enough test for today. I will go to sleep...

Good night.

		Olivier
--
Olivier Bornet                 |      français : http://puck.ch/f