Re: compiling nedit and joe under SunOS

Hi,

You can get the sources with apt-get

apt-get source joe

Then joe...orig.tar.gz contains the source.

Gabor
PS.
Of course you need to add the source location in
/etc/apt/sources.list

like:
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free

and then
apt-get update

PPS.
If you don't have access to Debian machine then you can simply use ftp
and the location is:
ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/source/editors/joe_2.8.orig.tar.gz