Re: cdrom

I don't know much about CD-ROMs, but if this machine is going on a network
on which you have other boxes with CD-ROM drives, it might not be a bad
idea to just mount CDs over the network when you need them, and use netboot
for your initial install; I've used netboot every time I've installed Debian
on a Sparc.

--
Sean R. Lynch KG6CVV <seanl@literati.org>   http://www.literati.org/~seanl/
"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem!"