Re: ssh-login on sparc

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ivan E. Moore II" <rkrusty@tdyc.com>
To: <debian-sparc@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 12:09 PM

> > could i have turned off verification via PAM (i certainly didn't do it
on
> > purpose, if it's possible)? if so, how could i check that?
>
> are you using RSA keys?

i installed it out-of-the-box on a basic potato system

apt-get install ssh

(it was the latest potato version from security.debian.org)

and accepted the default values, so that is without RSA or whatever ... and
it doenst work for me either (view client and server debug logs i posted
earlier)

so i think that it is something more basic that is wrong

bruno