Re: Netra && Linux

Thank you, Joshua, for inputting me.

The price of Netra X1 sounds so attractive to me, and it's a pity
it uses different chips. But I have patience with a bit hope.;)

When I checked the pdf file in www.sun.com/netra/whitepapers/NetraX1.pdf,
I found Netra X1 doesn't have any U2Ps and any UPA buses and I was surprised.
Is it right ? UltraSPARCIIe can handle a PCI bus directly without a bridge
chip ?  If so, actually the architecture is different from what I'm familiar
with.

Eiji