Re: Netra && Linux

First,
I would like to thank you all for the input, but I would like to know if Linux64 actually runs on at least a Netra T1 ( or better ), if someone who has access to such a server can test it. Because a lot of people have x86 servers running Linux that do not scale ( too many hits ), they wish to switch to a __REAL__ server, but they have   a lot of scripts that are OS dependant and they do not have the time to learn another OS with its idiosyncrasies and modify their solution accordingly, nor they can afford to send the money without being sure that such a model runs Linux. This is very important to a lot of people and I would like to add a section about the Netra servers ( the old ones pose no problem ) in the SPARC-HOWTO.

Cheers,
Lionel

Lionel, trollhunter Bouchpan-Lerust-Juery
trollhunter@linuxfr.org
boucli27@altavista.net
http://infonomade.linuxfr.org/wearables/doc/Wearable-HOWTO/en/Wearable-HOWTO.html
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/SPARC-HOWTO.html