RE: Eggdrop

I installed it last week and had problems.

It installed into all the right places, I wrote a config script, ran the bot
and it claimed that it had been sent into the background. no such luck, as
quick 'ps aef' claimed that it did not exist, and it was not trying to join
any of the servers I tried in the config.

any ideas ?