Re: esp0 error(s) on sparc lx installation

Ben Collins wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 09:58:26AM -0500, eric miller wrote:
> >
> > esp0: DMA error a4400202
> > esp0: Resetting scsi bus
> > esp0: scsi bus reset interrupt
> > esp0: hoping for msgout
> >

> Are you sure the scsi is terminated properly?
>
> --
> /  Ben Collins  --  ...on that fantastic voyage...  --  Debian GNU/Linux   \
> `  bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bcollins@linux.com  '

err... no, I'm not sure.

But after a quick check, I'm now sure they were not terminated properly.  I've
since fixed this,  reloaded the OS and so far have seen no esp0 error messages
:)  Thanks Ben.. I think this solved it!   I really appreciate your help.

--eric