Re: make bzImage

* on the Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 02:18:13PM -0500, Matt Herzog was blubbering:
> Hi All.
> Is there some reason that
> make bzImage

Jep, there is no bzImage.
make vmlinux
or
make boot
should work, according to some mail-archives. make boot didn't look
like it produced something useful, and "make tftpboot.img" looks like
it's only for tftp-booting. however:

> fails on my Sparc10

I've got exactly the same problem. My vmlinux won't let itself boot
or whatever. It doesn't display "Loading Linux", instead something
(dunno what this is) is displayed, and "Watchodg reset" or something.
Any ideas? Why can't I make vmlinuz anyway?

Cheers
Peter
--
"Any good Unix security engineer can clean up any Unix box. But I'm not
 sure there are people even within Microsoft who know how to clean up