Re: X on a Sun Ultra 5

I had the same problems on my Ultra 2. I ended up creating
/dev/sunmouse and making /dev/mouse symlink to it. The /sbin/MAKEDEV
is supposed to create the device...Here is what I did:

rm sunmouse
mknod sunmouse c 10 6     #(or was it 6 10? check MAKEDEV to be sure)
chown root:root sunmouse
chmod 0660 sunmouse
ln -s sunmouse mouse