Can I upload ptex-bin to ppc and/or sparc?

Hi all, sorry for sending the mail to both powerpc
and sparc ML at the same time.

It is very inconvenient for me (or for all Japanese?)
that there is no ptex-bin package except i386 and alpha.

Note that many other packages depend on ptex-bin so
until there is ptex-bin, we can't install such useful
packages.

I have fortunately both ppc and sparc (very old machines, however)
so I could just build ptex-bin for both architectures.

Then my question is, can I upload these ptex-bin to
ppc and/or sparc without breaking anything important?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,			2001.11.30

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima