Re: woody tftpimage broken?

:-> "Ben" == Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:

    > ECN is available, but not enabled by default.

I beg to differ, I had to issue echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn to
pass through the g'damn PIX...

    > As for the images, yes, they are broken. Use these:

    > http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

Thanks, this one works good, and the new installer is cool.

Do you by chance know if it will allow installation on a software
RAID0 ? dreaded red-hat does :-(

Thanks

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci | ik5pvx | mailto:p.caci@tin.it  -  http://gusp.dyndns.org
  Firenze - Italia  | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.4.7 #1 Thu Jul 26 14:48:56 CEST 2001 i686 unknown