Re: Xsun has me beat

That's what I thought. In Potato, I got this every time, but in reading /usr/share/doc/xfree86-common under the [How do I get the Xserver to find the "fixed" font?] section it states:

"If the X server refuses to start, complaining that it cannot find the 'fixed' font, then one (or more) of the following is likely true:" (then it goes on about causes)

This is contradictory of what I'm hearing on this thread. What else, logs, output, or otherwise, can I give you? Please tell me where to get it. I'm not terribly familiar with Debian's filesystem hierarchy.

Mario