SPARC IPX

Hi Sparcies,

recently bought a Sparc IPX to learn the Sparc architecture. Installed Debian and everything works great. However my internal harddisk is about to fail. Since then I decided to use the sparc for a floppy-based isdn-router until I get ADSL here in my small village.

My simple questions :

1. Is there a reasonable cheap ISDN-card available for (euro-) DSS1 ? Looked at ebay but no luck so far..

2. Is there a mini-distribution available like Coyote or the Fli4L-project ?

Would be great If someone give me a clue or wink in a direction...

Sincerely / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ruediger Biernat
System Administrator

CSC Ploenzke AG