Cups not writing to /var/log/cups/page_log

Hello List.

I know it is a little bit off-topic, but I figured that I might get
help quickly here.

I'm running Woody and recently installed Cups which really works fine.
I created some printers, but not all jobs are output to
/var/log/cups/page_log. Only jobs which run through the "raw"-queue are
logged. Others which run through a queue with a PPD for a HP Laserjet
4xxx don't leave any trace in page_log, only in access_log.

I've searched the web but haven't found a solution yet.

Can anyone help me?

Thanx.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)