Re: [debian woody boots netra t1 200]

Narancs v1 <narancs@narancs.tii.matav.hu> wrote:

[ snip ]

> Although it took me 30 minutes, I configured RARPd, bootpd, tftpd on an
> ultra5/debian and get it boot fine, as Eric's tftp-boot image.

Congratulations; for the record, those were Ben's images you used.
Thanks Ben.

> I also have a netra 105, but I guess, this has been tested before.
> Do you need any other info? Unfortunatelly, I can't install linux on the
> netras now, but it was good to see'em bootin'!

Well, a few folks have enquired but nobody has confirmed that the
CP1400/1500 drivers work on Netra-T1/105.  If you have the time,
please read the mini-document at www.ultralinux.org/CP1X00.html
and I can send out driver unit-test scripts upon request.  I would
like to update that doc with authoritative answers to the support
level of the Netra-T1 under Linux.

Also, it would be great if you could send me the output of the
Linux 'prtconf -pv' command on the T1/200.

Thanks,