Re: Fixed tftp images available

On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 15:57, Ben Collins wrote:

> I'm not sure what the problem is here. I didn't see this error when I
> did a test install on an Ultra5 and a 690mp. Used the default partition
> map on both of them.

I just tried an install on another blade.  This time, I get farther
(first one must have had a bad disk).  But the install hangs at:

Extracting                                                                      /var/cache/apt/archives/whiptail_0.50.17-7_sparc.deb...

this is over a serial line, so I cannot read the output on the other
virtual terminals (actually, is there a way to do this on a serial
line?)

-tduffy