Re: sun ray 1 terminals

We also have sun ray terminals and I am interested by the answers....
So please answer to the mailling list....
As far as I understand :
- sun ray use DHCP to get there IP
- each unit open a dedicate X on the server :
ex:
usr/openwin/bin/Xsun :3 -nobanner -auth /var/dt/A:3-1uaO2a

- most of the administration is made through a web interface.

Sorry this is not the answer...